I love Joel Osteen. Many people say he only paints half the picture, because of his very positive messages. While it’s true that he can be extremely positive, in a world surrounded with so much negativity, I believe we could all use some positivity. I was in need of some positive inspiration, so my mum, her two prayer partners and I headed to D.C., and amidst the traffic, narrow roads and feisty drivers, we finally made it to the Nationals Park.
Now I believe the first few minutes of my time there, I hardly wrote anything down, because I was star struck! Seeing Joel Osteen and his beautiful wife up close, and the amazing choir, I could barely believe my eyes. My mum and I must have pinched each other a couple of times .lol! As you can probably tell, my future in photography might be a stretch, but I took a few pictures I am gladly pasting around this post!
Now onto those notes….. In order not to bore you to sleep, I picked out a few which stood out to me.
- God‘s destiny for your life will come to pass, and nothing you have done or will do will stop that from happening, because you are not powerful enough to stop God’s plan!
- Nothing in your life happens by chance! Everything that happens to you, the people you meet, everything is strategically orchestrated by God to lead you into your divine destiny!
- You may want to stay away from friends who can pull you away from your walk with God, and delay your destiny!
- if somebody doesn’t like you, don’t take it personally, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are bad, it just means they might not be a part of your destiny, so stop forcing people to like you or be a part of your life. If you can move forward in faith, you will meet the people who will love you and celebrate you!
- The enemy doesn’t fight you for where you are, but for where you are going to stop your divine destiny!
- This one i love, God already has all your destiny moments lined up! He loves you!
Now if you can declare these positive statements to yourself, it will work wonders… on your mind, if you let it. To get the full message, you might want to check TBN to see when they reair the programme in your area. Do these points make you excited about your destiny and what is to come? Please share with me…, Also please share with me some of your best positive declarations you love to repeat to yourself . Mine is from Eph 3:20. He is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine..!
Thankyou again for the time you take to read. God bless you! Have a lovely new month of May!